ApRe, which is certified according to EN 81-1/2+A3 standard together with Adrive invertor, is a protection system for A3 compatible Overspeed governors against unexpected car movement. In the event of safety circuit failure or power failure when the elevator is on the move, it blocks the activation of parachute brakes and Overspeed governor to be locked up. Can be used with Overspeed governors with 12Vdc or 24Vdc (up to 6A) operating voltages. Works even in the event of mains failure with the help of an additional battery which is to be charged by ApRe. Evacuation button connection to set Overspeed governor free in case of an emergency Test button connection to test Overspeed governor remotely
- Electrical Features
- Overspeed governor locking coil voltage: 12 Vdc and 24 Vdc
- ApRe just uses a suitable supply and battery with the coil voltage.
- Maximum coil current: 6A
- Normal supply (12Vdc for bobbin): 11-14 Vdc
- Normal supply(24Vdc for bobbin): 20-27 Vdc
- Battery supply(12Vdc for bobbin): 12 Vdc/1.2 Ah
- Battery supply(24Vdc for bobbin): 24 Vdc/1.2 Ah
- Internal battery charge: with a direct current source.
- Safety circuit input: 190-230 Vac
ApRe average power consumption: when the coil is not energized and the battery is fully charged: < 1W. When the coil is not energized and the battery is empty: <10W